Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home Sweet Italia

This is our 2x2 ft kitchen that we love dearly..we cook about every night so it gets plenty of use...probably more than it is used to, or more than it was made for!


All four of the roommates like to cram on this couch and watch movies on one of our laptops! Its always a funny experience....whether Meg is the only one that can feel a wooden plank anywhere she sits, or when people come to visit us and walk in on us sitting in a pitch dark room!


This is me and Meg's room!!! Lisa and Bess...Robbie sleeps with one of us every night, he has been very helpful with the adjustment! On the right is me and Meg's armoire, I didn't take a picture of the inside because it is a bit ridiculous how many clothes we have hanging in there!

Well this is the main ingredients of the physical attributes of our apartment...however the most important thing you should know about our apartment is that we have two incredible roommates: Lizzard and Tiff! Lizzard goes to Ole Miss and Tiff goes to Baylor with us. We all get along great, and we are so excited to travel together these next weeks!!
Ciao, buon giorno friends and family!

-Mb


6 comments:

  1. love the apartment! so glad you are doing well. can't wait to hear more about your adventures. thanks for posting some pictures and please do so often! love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Robbie? Haha.

    I hope you are having a blast MB!

    -Blake

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apartment is ridiculously cute! Did it come that way?!The pictures are such a good thing-especially since I am a visual person- I can now invision where ya'll spend your funn filled Italian days and nights!Tell your new roommates I said CIAO and I am so glad that ya'll are all getting along-it makes the experience even that much more funn!Meg being weird and feeling lumps on the sofa?!she would hehe!!That armoire fits both of ya'lls clothes?!That is impressive-I feel like it is just enough room for Mbs 16 pairs of shoes and 34 shirts and that is about it-hehe!Mb kudos on all the big words and all the good sentence structures-you sound very sophisticated-such a women!!P.S. Lisa saw Brooks yesterday and he was confussed by ya'lls first post with all the good Italian words so it wasn't just me-it shows how ya'll are already expanding ya'lls brains-I just wanted ya'll to know that I wasn't alone in my confussed state of mind!!Anywhoo the apt is just way too cute for words-love ya'll!I am hoping to go to the lofts to skype with ya'll today on lisas comp-due to the fact that mine is as old as the cavemen and not working at the moment!Can't wait to chat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed...the apt is way cute! i am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i love the apartment!! i didn't think it would be that cute!! and yall are cooking?! i'm so impressed! yall will have to bring me all sorts of new recipes. p.s. bess's comments are really cracking me up. she writes just about as much as the two of you! i love yall!! skype me soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha sorry this is jenny but my gmail account has my dad's name!!

    ReplyDelete