Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ode to Nutella


Ode to Nutella

Sweet, o so sweet,
Why no sooner did we meet?
The very presence your scent,
Chocolate-hazelnut, begins my descent.
More and more I desire,
The sweet taste of your attire.

When I dip into you,
Parts of me become anew.
Parts of you seem to remain,
In the crevasse of my domain.

On my lip you will stay,
Until, my saliva melts you away.
Why must your stay be short lived?
When there is so much more you could have gived.
I need no other to satisfy,
Please be replenished or I will die.


This is a poem my roommate wrote in the midst of a Nutella high. It is currently written out on a poster and hanging in our kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the disposition created by the dynamic combination of:
    a. Nutella
    and
    b. Europe

    I would like to recognize Clint Harp here for the introduction of banana-nutella crepes in Europe. if you have not tried making these-please do so while you are still in Europe.
    jordan

    ReplyDelete